Are any of you feeling as crazed as we are here at Any Mom? Hmm…thought so. I’m making a very serious effort to slow the days a bit and enjoy tiny moments with my tiny ones. That’s what the holidays are really all about, right?
That said, it always amazes me that the smallest things I do make the biggest impact. One day last week, when I asked my five-year-old his favorite part of that particular day (a daily ritual of ours), he answered, “Sitting in front of the tree with you playing Go Fish.”
I don’t need any more than that.
Wishing you and your family an abundance of tiny moments.
Last 5 posts by MoltoMom
- On the cusp of 3… - October 13th, 2008
- The Trick of the Treat - October 20th, 2008
- Don’t Drink the Kool-Aid - November 4th, 2008
- Judging the Caffeine - November 13th, 2008
- The Birth of a Three Year Old - November 21st, 2008